Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sigh....

While my hunt for good Vintage Clothing & Accessories is always first and foremost, I still cannot pass up a good "Treasure" when I stumble upon it. This pair of Vintage 50's Italian Murano Glass Lamps graced with Figural Glass Pink Roses, Vines & Leaves literally took my breath away when I came across them yesterday. :) I can't tell you the "where I found them" and the "how much I paid for them" as some things are better left tucked away inside "the vault". ;)

I don't think I've ever come across a pair of Lamps quite so beautiful. I am certain those who decorate in "Shabby Chic" or "Paris Apt." Style will be literally frothing at the mouth over these...If you need to see more photos, and have decided you simply cannot live without them, you can find them for sale in my Ebay Auctions. Simply click on the link off to the side of this page, to be whisked away to my "Lady Jane Vintage" shop there.

No comments: